22/05 – Start of Executive MBA program of the Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University
On May 22 2019, the Executive MBA program of the Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University will be launched.
The program is designed for managers of large and medium-sized businesses, owners of companies, as well as heads of departments of large companies, who want to make a step forward in their career and get system knowledge in the field of management, as well as the ability to apply the best business practices to improve competitiveness of their firms.
Why Executive MBA at GSOM SPbU:
- Faculty of international level: faculty — recognized researches in the field of management, authors of business cases and book. All professors have real experience in business.
- Practical application: real business cases, 2 business projects, 2 strategic business simulations.
- Internationalization: international exchange modules in the top partner business-schools, as well as academic mobility program.
- Networking opportunities: guest lectures of business leaders, unique opportunities for personal and professional development, alumni network.
International recognition of GSOM SPbU:
- The only business school in Russia ranked by Financial Times.
- Graduate School of Management SPbU is a recognized leader in Russian business education, which is reflected in its obtaining such international accreditations as EQUIS, AMBA, ACCA.
- Start of the program: May 22, 2019
- Study format: modular format (in-class sessions once a month (Wednesday-Saturday), online learning between in-class sessions
- Program duration: two years
- Time of in-class sessions: 9:00 — 19:00. (subject to change)
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Degree: Diploma of Saint-Petersburg University, qualification “Master of Business Administration”
Contact: Tatiana Dmitrina, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 921 340 73 39