CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: PRACTICES OF RUSSIAN REGIONS
Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Time: 9.00 – 18.00
Venue: Parklane Resort & Spa Hotel, St. Petersburg, ul. Riukhin 9A.
The dialogue of leaders of corporate charity on successful practices, education, volunteer projects and the role of the media.
Topics of discussion:
- Supporting education in the system of corporate charity
- Aspects of CSR development in the Russian regions. Experience exchange.
- Volunteer projects. Successful practices
- The role of media in the promotion of corporate social responsibility
event program: http://info.vedomosti.ru/events/4553/
- Yury Blagov, Director of PricewaterhouseCoopers Center for Corporate Social Responsibility, GSOM SPbSU
- Ulia Selyukova, Director of the educational program «Lift to the future», Sistema Charitable Foundation
- Elena Chernyshkova, President and Chairman of the Management Board of Sistema Charitable Foundation
- Vadim Kovalev, First Deputy Executive Director of the Association of Managers of Russia
- Gleb Prozorov, General director, “Vedomosti” newspaper
- Elena Seregina,Director of the Department for corporate social responsibility and internal communications PJSC “MTS”
- Stanislav Yushkin, director of regional programs, Rusfond
- Julia Mazanova, Social Policy & Corporate Communications Director Management Company Metalloinvest LLC at Mihailovsky GOK
- Irina Moiseyeva, senior manager of corporate social responsibility, “Severstal”
- Natalia Gonchar, head of social activities “Sakhalin Energy”
- Natalia Ivchenco, Director of Social Policy Department at Norilsk Nickel.
- Sergey M. Kadochnikov, Director HSE Campus in St. Petersburg
- Konstantin Krotov, Head of School, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg University
- Alexander Lopota, Director and Chief Designer, The Russian State Scientific Center for Robotics and Technical Cybernetics
- Oleg Kharkhordin , Rector, Professor, Department of Political Science and Sociology
- Yuliya Yudina , Director of the charity fund “Change One Life”
- and others
Participation fee: 15 000 rubles. (Excl. VAT).
- Use code word «SPIBA» for participation fee of 12 000 rubles (excl. VAT)
- for Non-profit organizations and charities participation fee is 8000 rubles (Excl. VAT)
For participation, please contact Natalia Piliugina
325-60-80 ext. 229, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com