29/05 – Antal Russia HR conference «Well-Be or Not Well-Be? Do the companies have to take care of the well-being of employees?»
We are warmly inviting you and your colleagues to participate in the HR conference Antal Russia «Well-Be or Not Well-Be? Do the companies have to take care of the well-being of employees?».
HRD and CEOs of international and Russian companies working in St. Petersburg and the Leningrad Region are invited to the HR conference. Within the framework of the event, experts will share their practical case studies from the field of HR Well-being. Antal Russia will present the results of the Job Market Overview & Salary Survey 2019 research with a focus on well-being analysis of employees in companies in Russia.
Date and time: May 29, 2019, from 14:00 to 18:30
Location: Hilton Hotel St. Petersburg, Expoforum Petersburg Highway 62, Building 1, St. Petersburg
You can find the schedule for a free shuttle in the attachment.
Number of guests: 100+ people
Registration is required, please fill out the form and complete a short survey:
Among the invited speakers:
- Anna Kistochkina, Hilton
- Irina Troitsyna, STD Petrovich
- Ekaterina Nikiforova, Intermedia
- Yana Yakusheva and Maria Nitsenko, JTI Petro
- Natalia Kurkchi, business coach *
* The day after the event, you will have an opportunity to take part in the “Art of Networking” workshop conducted by Natalia Kurkchi.
Details on the link to register
We are looking forward to welcome you at the event!
* Please, pay attention that the invitation is personal. After registration you will receive a confirmation on your e-mail address indicated in the registration form. Registration is invalid without the organizers’ confirmation. Thank you for your understanding. Any questions please ask firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 812 309 43 19