30/03/18 – The Kommersant Conference «Information Security»
Date: March, 2018, 30
Time: 09:30 — 12:30
Venue: Saint Petersburg, Lotte Hotel St. Petersburg, 2, Antonenko lane
Kommersant in Saint-Petersburg is pleased to invite you to participate in the conference dedicated to discuss the current trends in the development of the information security market, the issues of building a secure information space in the context of the course towards on the digital economy, legislative changes, as well as cyber threats and risks faced by modern companies.
Invited: top management of the leading international and Russian companies, heads of legal departments and chief financial officers of the largest companies of St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region, associations, higher school.
Andrey Prozorov, Head of the expert direction, Solar Security
- Current cyberthreats: can not be stopped?! What benefit for the safety of personal data will bring us General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)? Discussion.
- New in the European legislation on personal data, which comes into force on May 25, 2018, General Data Protection Regulation. What risks are really afraid of the European headquarters of companies?
- Anti-crisis management: how to deal with data leakage? What will European colleagues demand from us?
Pavel Savitsky, Partner and Head of the Intellectual Property and TMT Practice, Co-head of the Fashion & Lux Practice at Borenius Russia, Borenius Russia
- Five steps to successfully meet the requirements of the regulation General Data Protection Regulation
Sergey Kolovangin, Head of Information Technology of Designing
Department department, Gazinformservice
- MFA and PKI for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation
Alexey Baranov, CEO, Indeed ID
- Q&A session. Informal communication
For CEO, CFO, Head of Legal, IT managers participation is free.
For legal and consulting firms there is a registration fee.
For more detailes please contact:
Konstantin Pavshukov, Head of business projects department, via email email@example.com or phone (812) 324-69-49.