5/12 – Launch of the Executive MBA program of the Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University
December 5, 2018 launch of the Executive MBA program of the Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
The program is designed for managers of large and medium-sized businesses, owners of companies, as well as heads of departments of large companies who want to be the best and generate system knowledge in the field of management and the ability to apply best business practices to improve competitiveness.
Why Executive MBA at GSOM SPbU:
- Faculty of international level: Faculty – recognized researches in the field of management, authors of business cases and book. All teaching faculty has the practical experience in business.
- Practical application: real business cases, 2 business projects, 2 strategic business simulations.
- Internationalization: international exchange modules in top partner business-schools, academic mobility.
- Networking opportunities: guest lectures of business leaders, unique opportunities for personal and professional development, alumni Network.
International recognition of GSOM SPbU:
- The only business school in Russia ranked by Financial Times.
- Graduate School of Management SPbU is a recognized leader in Russian business education, which is reflected in its obtaining such international accreditations as EQUIS, AMBA, ACCA.
- Start of the program – December 5, 2018
- Study Format: modular Format (in-class sessions once a month (Wednesday-Saturday), online learning between in-class sessions
- Program Duration: Two years
- Time of in-class sessions: 9 a.m.- 7 p.m. (might be extended)
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Degree: Diploma of Saint-Petersburg State University, qualification “Master of Business Administration”
Contact: Tatiana Dmitrina, firstname.lastname@example.org, +7 921 340 73 39