BLCONS GROUP: 27.05.21 Business Tasting Event “Tax Control 2021: unification of approaches and new threats”
By Invitation Only Business Tasting Event
Tax Control 2021:
unification of approaches and new threats
On May 27th, the auditing and consulting company BLCONS GROUP holds by-invitation-only meeting for CFOs and chief accountants, of legal departments. The event program will include the discussion of approaches of powers to control by the tax authorities, on the required measures of protection from the claims of the tax authorities.
- Measurement and implications – the clarifications of the Federal Tax Service of the Russian Federation in the letter dated 10.03.2021 No. BV-4-7 / 3060@ “On the practice of applying the article 54.1 of the Tax Code …”.
- Review of the significant tax litigation cases in 2021.
- a new gradation of taxpayers: when it is possible to refuse to recognize expenses for tax purposes on the basis of the establishment of intent to evade tax;
- an accounting of expenses (losses) of past tax periods identified in the current period.
- The main methods of tax surveillance in 2021:
- how to determine the boundaries of the powers to control of tax officials and the limits of the duties of taxpayers;
- how to secure the interests of the taxpayer when adjusting declarations after a pre-inspection analysis.
Venue: business bar “Lyublyu” Fontanka river embankment, 45.
To participate, you must register by email email@example.com.
You can suggest additional questions for discussion by email firstname.lastname@example.org until May, 17th.
Expert: Maria Aleksandrovna Strigaleva – the Head of Audit and Tax Practice.
Expert: Andrei Bereznyak – the expert in the field of law, taxation, arbitration, and bankruptcy proceedings.