BLCONS GROUP: 9.09.21 Business degustation “Federal standards of accounting as from 2022: new rules of accounting and experience in using”
The invitation to the
Federal standards of accounting as from 2022: new rules of accounting and experience in using.
We are BLCONS GROUP providing Audit and Consulting services and we invite you to the closed-door business-degustation on September, 9. It’s the meeting for CFOs and Chief Accountants based on questions asked by our clients and partners.
New Standards of Accounting are becoming valid in Russia as from January, 1, 2022. In agenda: the survey of key changes and discussing of practical questions which occur when New Standards of Accounting are being first used:
- Federal Standards of Accounting 6/2020 «Fixed Assets», Federal Standards of Accounting 26/2020 «Capital Investments»:
- Important differences from the Standards implemented before: limit of Fixed Assets value, liquidation value, accounting of materials, used for capital investments, etc.;
- Questions concerning retrospective implementation of new Standards of Accounting Policy;
- Fixed Assets repair: substantial expenses, technical inspection and maintenance of Fixed Assets;
- Requirements for information disclosure in Accounting.
- Federal Standards of Accounting 25/2018 «Accounting of Rent»:
- Differences and key points of accounting for landlord and for renter;
- The simplified rules for retrospective implementation of new Standards of Accounting
- The procedure of information disclosure in Accounting.
- Federal Standards of Accounting 27/2021 «Documents and documentation processing in Accounting»:
- New requirements for the accounting documents;
- The procedure of adding corrections;
- The rules of documentation processing and storage.
Expert: Maria Strigaleva – head of Audit and Tax Practice.
Expert: Anastasia Gorlova – expert at accounting and taxation.
Time: 4:00pm–6:00pm Moscow time (Guests welcoming at 3:30pm Moscow time)
Location: business bar LUBLU, Fontanka River Embankment, 45.
Please, email to firstname.lastname@example.org. to get registered.
We will be glad to receive any additional questions for the discussion before September, 6 to: email@example.com.
Yours with respect, BLCONS GROUP team