Capital Legal Services: 03.04.23 Business Breakfast “They left, but (didn’t) promise to return”
Capital Legal Services is inviting everyone to take part in a business breakfast on April 3, dedicated to HR and tax aspects of the relations between employers and remote employees, where we will examine the opportunities and risks for employers tied to such employees being among their staff.
At the breakfast, we will discuss:
- What to call it: how the tax authorities feel about remote work in Russia and abroad, what to note when documenting relations with such a worker.
- Risks for the employer tied to remote workers: analysis of the practice and recommendations.
- Employees leave, but taxes stay. Ministry of Finance vs Ministry of Labor.
- Tax man always at your service – debatable issues of taxation of remote workers.
- The most popular relocation places and double taxation issues.
- Practical cases and recommendations.
Ekaterina Smolovaya, Principal Associate of the Tax practice at Capital Legal Services.
Viktoria Tikhonova, Associate of the Litigation practice at Capital Legal Services.
The event will take place at the firm’s St. Petersburg office (1 Divenskaya Street).
To register for the event, please follow this link. To participate online, please fill out the registration form at this link.
Starts at: 11 am (approximate duration 1.5 hours).
For additional information, please contact Elizaveta Mitskevich at firstname.lastname@example.org.