Capital Legal Services: 16.02.21 and 2.03.21 Online sessions “Inheritance of foreign assets”
Capital Legal Services invites you to the online sessions “Inheritance of foreign assets”
Owning assets abroad means that inheritance issues and laws of the countries where property is located and of countries to which it is transferred must be taken into account.
JuRuss, an association of Russian-speaking lawyers, invites you to take part in an online seminar dedicated to the peculiarities of inheritance and related procedures in different jurisdictions:
On February 16 at 16:00 CET, specialists of international law will tell you about the peculiarities of asset inheritance in countries of the DACHLI region:
- Germany – Erika Kindsvater (Kindsvater Law firm)
- Austria – Innokenty Alekseyev (Senior Partner of KDZ & P)
- Switzerland – Evgeny Zhilin (Founder of the Swiss-Russian legal boutique QUORUS)
- Liechtenstein – Alexander Yudovich (partner at RLP Lawyers)
And the legal consequences of accepting foreign inheritance in CIS countries:
- Russia – Vladislav Zabrodin (Founder and Managing Partner of Capital Legal Services)
- Ukraine – Yaroslav Checker (advisor and lawyer at the independent law firm ARGZINGER)
- Belarus – Alexander Stepanovski (Managing Partner of the Stepanovsky, Papakul & Partners Law Firm (SP&P)
On March 2 at 16:00 CET, lawyers will cover the topic of inheritance in other foreign jurisdictions:
- Great Britain – Vladislav Zabrodin (Founder and Managing Partner of Capital Legal Services)
- Spain – Zoya Ilyenka (Partner of the law firm 1961 Abogados y Economistas)
- Finland – Igor Livchitz (EVERSHEDS SUTHERLAND LTD, Finland)
- Cyprus – Kirill Shein (Partner of LSTS Consultants)
- Turkey – Elena Bakmaz (Founder of ELBZ Consultancy in Istanbul, Turkey)
- Israel – Alexey Gurov (Partner of the law firm Alexey Gurov and Partners, Moscow)
Participation in the events is free of charge.
Registration for the seminar by email: email@example.com
Join us and get the opportunity to ask the experts live!