Capital Legal Services: 9.09.21 Online meetup “Legal checklist for IT. Let’s discuss general issues”
Legal checklist for IT. Let’s discuss general issues
Capital Legal Services invites you to an online meetup, where our associates will discuss the most challenging legal issues in the IT sector:
- Formalization of relations with software developers;
- Compliance of IT companies with personal data processing requirements (Federal Law No.152-FZ);
- Registration and inclusion in the Russian Software Register of software, Particulars of using Open Source Software; Emergence of rights to software developed by employees and freelancers;
- Tax aspects of activities of IT companies;
- Taxation approaches for IT companies; issues and prospects of application of benefits;
- Open microphone – associates will answer your questions live.
- Owners and heads of IT companies;
- Lawyers and accountants of IT companies;
- Persons interested in making investments into IT startups.
- Vadim Kovalyov, Senior Associate of the Corporate practice at Capital Legal Services. He will speak about mistakes in processing personal data of employees and customers and on how to transfer personal data outside of Russia.
- Ekaterina Smolovaya, Senior Associate of the Tax practice at Capital Legal Services. She will speak about benefits available for IT companies, on how to avoid losing opportunities provided by the state and how to use them correctly, and about actions to take if your company fails at present to meet the requirements for such benefits.
- Antonina Shishanova, Associate of the Intellectual Property practice at Capital Legal Services. She will share life hacks on how to choose the right licensing scheme for software, how to use Open Source Software and how to prevent situations where an employee claims rights to software they develop.
Ask a question and register for the online event here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/4916291951414/WN_Z40Q4_4eQByfwPgXprqH5w
Date: September 9, 2021