Capital Legal Services confirms its positions in Chambers & Partners international rating
Capital Legal Services once again confirmed its positions in a large-scale study of the international legal market prepared by Chambers & Partners. Our firm was recognized in the following categories:
- Projects & Infrastructure: Russia – Band 2;
- General Business Law: St. Petersburg – Band 2;
- Real Estate: Russia – Band 4;
- Corporate/M&A: Russia – Band 4;
In individual ratings, the following associates were named:
- Vladislav Zabrodin, Managing Partner of Capital Legal Services – Eminent Practitioner (General Business Law);
- Pavel Karpunin, Partner of Capital Legal Services – Band 4 (Projects & Infrastructure), Band 4 (General Business Law);
- Elena Stepanova, Partner of Capital Legal Services – Band 4 (Real Estate);
- Julia Antipova, Head of PPP and Project Finance Group at the St. Petersburg office of Capital Legal Services – Up and Coming (Projects & Infrastructure).
The rating’s researchers note that the Capital Legal Services team puts forth all its effort when working on projects, demonstrates a rational and client-focused approach and offers clear and reasonable solutions.
The Chambers & Partners rating is published annually for almost 30 years. During the study, more than 200 researches perform thousands of telephone and email interviews in over 20 languages. They assess expertise and competence of lawyers, speed of response, client-focused approach, understanding of the prospects for the development of law, attention to detail, the desire to save clients’ money, etc.
The profile of Capital Legal Services can be viewed at the Chambers & Partners web site.