DLA Piper: 17.12.20 Webinar ‘CFCs and a look-through approach: new developments?’
International law firm DLA Piper is holding a webinar CFCs and a look-through approach: new developments?
Moderator: Ruslan Vasutin, Partner, DLA Piper.
- The genesis of Russian CFC legislation – Sergey Shatalov, Principal Researcher of the Financial Research Institute of the Russian Ministry of Finance, 1st class Full State Counsellor of the Russian Federation, Doctor of Economics.
- New developments in the legislation on CFCs and a look-through approach. A general overview of changes – Damir Zinnatullin, Associate, DLA Piper.
- A look-through approach. Practical issues – Elena Mikhailovskaia, Partner, DLA Piper, Julia Naberezhnaya, Senior Associate, DLA Piper.
- New approaches of tax authorities / practice and enforcement related issues – Zaurbek Timaev, Senior Associate, DLA Piper.
- Controversial issues of legislation and legal positions of fiscal authorities – Oxana Nogina, Of Counsel, DLA Piper.
A Q&A session will follow after the speakers’ presentation.
Participation is free of charge.
Date and time: 17 December 2020, 12.00 pm – 1.45 pm
To register and participate: