- This event has passed.
ESG: three letters changing business
November 18 @ 10:00 - 13:00
The SPIBA Marketing & Communications Committee is pleased to invite you to participate in the round table “ESG: three letters changing business”.
Date: Thursday, November 18th, 2021
Time: 10:00 – 13:00
Registration, coffee break: 9:30 – 10:00
Venue: SO/ Sofitel St.Petersburg, 6 Voznesensky pr.
Moderator: Veronika Voinovian, co-chair of SPIBA Marketing & Communications Committee, Stockholm School of Economics in Russia
- Yulia Aray, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Academic Director of Master in Management Program, Coordinator for projects in social entrepreneurship PWC Center for Corporate Social Responsibility: «ESG – what is behind the abbreviation»
- Olga Volkova, Deputy Director of the North-West Branch for Relations with Government Bodies, Authorities and the Media, X5 Group
- Aleksandra Nagornaya, Sustainable Development Manager, IKEA: “Strategy “Yes – to people and the planet!” Fair Attitude and Equal Opportunities”
- Ketevan Danelia, Director, Strategic Advisory, Syndicated Lending & Structuring, Investment Banking, CIB, Raiffeisenbank: «ESG eligible projects: how banks can support sustainability»
- Roman Ishmukhametov, Associate, Baker McKenzie
The working language of the meeting will be Russian.
Please confirm your registration by November 17th 2021 via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wearing masks is mandatory.