Generational Challenge: Best Practices for Attracting, Retaining and Developing Employees
February 22 @ 10:00 - 11:30
SPBA invites you to participate in the round table “Generational Challenge: Best Practices for Attracting, Retaining and Developing Employees” within the framework of the 8th St. Petersburg International Labor Forum.
At the session, leading experts in the field of HR and HR consulting will touch upon topical issues that have been of concern to most employers over the past few years, and share practical experience in solving the most difficult tasks of attracting, retaining and developing staff in various business sectors.
- What is really going on in the labor market?
- How to work with the expectations of young applicants?
- How does the HR brand influence the recruitment of staff?
- What helps to build bridges between representatives of different generations?
- What specific steps can companies take right now to strengthen their position in the labor market?
Date: Thursday, February 22, 2024
Time: 10:00 – 11:30
Location: EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre, Auditorium B1