- This event has passed.
Workshop “Facilitating Leader: Effective Meeting as a Tool to Increase Employee Engagement”
February 14 @ 16:00 - 18:00
- How to transform corporate meetings into a functional tool?
- How to design and conduct meetings to derive satisfaction from both the process and the outcome?
All this and more will be discussed at the workshop “Facilitative Leadership: Effective Meetings as a Tool to Increase Employee Engagement” by Yana Melville and Lyudmila Kupchina.
During the workshop, you will:
- Familiarize yourself with the meta-skills of facilitative leadership and apply them in practice.
- Learn key aspects of effective meeting design and decision-making organization during meetings.
- Analyze best practices for conducting complex meetings.
- Discover how to turn disagreements and conflicts into resources for team and company development.