Forte Tax & Law: 25.05.22 Webinar “Starting business in Kazakhstan”
In the current situation, more and more companies are considering relocating their business to/setting up companies in the CIS countries. Kazakhstan would be an excellent destination.
The law firms CONTINENTAL, Kazakhstan, and Forte Tax & Law, Russia, are pleased to invite you to a joint free webinar on starting a business in Kazakhstan. The leading lawyers of these two countries will tell you about the key corporate, tax, and other practical aspects of starting and doing business in Kazakhstan.
- Setting up a company in Kazakhstan by non-residents
- Preparing documents to register a limited liability partnership (LLP) in Kazakhstan;
- Obtaining an individual identification number (IIN) for the first non-resident CEO;
- Leasing office space;
- Registering an LLP;
- Obtaining an electronic digital signature (EDS);
- Opening a bank account in Kazakhstan
- Taxation and currency regulations
- Taxation in Kazakhstan;
- Taxation at the intersection of Russia and Kazakhstan. What to do if you are setting up a company in Kazakhstan, but still continuing to operate your business in Russia?
- Currency restrictions associated with setting up a company;
- What you should think about from the point of view of your personal taxes when you are relocating or transferring your employees to Kazakhstan?
Eldar Babayev, LL.M., MBA, Partner at the CONTINENTAL law firm, Kazakhstan
Eldar has been actively advising clients in Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and the Caspian region since 2008.
Eldar’s key practice areas are corporate law, M&A, and business support for foreign investors in Kazakhstan.
Eldar worked for more than 7 years at the international law firm Norton Rose Fulbright and was a consultant at one of the Big Four firms.
Anton Kabakov, Partner at the law firm Forte Tax & Law, Russia
Anton has been advising for more than 15 years international and local companies doing business in Russia and CIS countries.
Anton has extensive experience in providing tax advice, including the development and implementation of transfer pricing strategies for cross-border transactions of various kinds of and international taxation.
Anton has been named as one of Russia’s best tax lawyers in the rankings published by Best Lawyers, Pravo.ru, and International Tax Review.
Date and time: May 25, 2022, 10:00–11:30 AM (Moscow time).
Any questions? Email email@example.com
We will be happy to see you in the webinar!