Interfax: 7.04.21 Free webinar Sanctions and Russian Business: Year 2021. Situation analysis, compliance – measures and arbitration practice”
Sanctions and Russian Business: Year 2021. Situation analysis, compliance – measures and arbitration practice
Analytical review by experts of Dentons and Russian International Affairs Council
April 7, 11:00 (MSK)
Leading experts on sanctions and sanctions compliance will talk about the current situation, the latest changes and tendencies and the compliance measures needed to minimize regulatory risks in 2021.
Ivan Timofeyev (RIAC) will present analysis on sanctions against Russia in 2020-2021:
- Global trends: initiators of sanctions, key events, implications
- Thrust of restrictive measures against Russia – “Ukrainian package,” sanctions against pipeline projects, “cyber sanctions,” etc.
Ethan Heinz (Dentons) will give forecasts for the development of the sanctions situation and share relevant business cases:
- Current situation and possible short-term changes –what to expect in 2021
- Business practice of sanctions compliance – answers to the most important questions of large companies
- Konstantin Kroll (Dentons) will talk about how sanctions influence international arbitration:
- Impact of sanctions on access to courts and market trends in risk mitigation
- Changes in RF Arbitration Procedural Code regarding the exclusive jurisdiction of sanctions disputes and measures to safeguard interests of persons in respect of whom sanctions measures have been taken
- Content of the arbitration clause in context of sanctions risks Alexandra Rozina (X-Compliance) will talk about specifics of processing data on sanctions.
You can register for the event by following the link https://event.interfax.ru/m/4accd2e67c1246d0