Legal support for the project “The great ice path: trans-Arctic expedition Russia – North Pole – Canada”
In 2013, Capital Legal Services took part in a large-scale eco-social project “Arctic expedition of Fedor Konyukhov and Victor Simonov.” For the first time, travelers on dog sleds specially prepared for the polar route traveled over 10,000 km over Arctic ice.
We are pleased to announce that in 2023 our firm will continue to support the project under a new name: “The great ice path: trans-Arctic expedition Russia – North Pole – Canada.” From March to July 2023, Fedor Konyukhov and Victor Simonov plan to cross the Arctic on a dog sled for the first time in history, traveling from Russia through the North Pole to Canada. The starting point will be at Arctic Cape, Komsomolets Island of the Severnaya Zemlya archipelago in Russia. The finish is at Ward Hunt Island (Nunavut) in Canada (after crossing the North Pole). Food and gear will be supplied along the route by aviation in 3 drops.
The project will receive broad media coverage, with support from the Russian Geographical Society, Government of the Republic of Karelia and major Russian and foreign companies whose mission involves innovations, large-scale achievements, faith in boundless human abilities, overcoming challenges and an active eco-social position.
This is sure to be a unique expedition that will be watched with interest and excitement around the globe through the site https://arctic.academy/giw.
The Capital Legal Services team is proud to provide support for such an important project, and we would like to announce an opportunity to sponsor this grand event.
Expedition sponsors will receive the following in 2023:
- Logos on all Internet sites of the expedition;
- Company representative can participate in the expedition’s events (various online and offline meetings being aired on international portals, club meetings with sponsors of Arctic development, etc.);
- Logos on gear and equipment of the expedition participants and exclusive photo and video materials;
- Participation in meetings of the Russian Civic Chamber and the Russian State Duma;
- Participation and mentions in press conferences dedicated to the expedition.
We will be happy to answer your questions regarding sponsorship by email at: email@example.com.