SWISSAM academic mobility program – a unique opportunity for students of Russian universities
It’s getting harder and harder for Russian students to gain experience of international education since many programs of double diplomas and academic mobility with foreign universities are closing. SWISSAM International University is offering a unique opportunity for students of Russian universities whose major is “Hotel business” to learn some subjects as a part of the Swiss educational program, while living in Saint-Petersburg and preserving a status of a student in a Russian university.
During the SWISSAM academic mobility program students learn a part of the “International Hospitality Management” bachelor program of IMI University (Luzerne, Switzerland). Students become familiar with the Swiss education system, learn English language, acquire professional knowledge and practical skills.
Advantages of the program:
- Enrollment in IMI University;
- Adding to the diploma of your university the information about learning part of the program in IMI (Switzerland);
- Study in English;
- Credits in the subjects learned during the program;
- Networking with the leaders of the industry;
- Opportunity to complete an internship with the help of SWISSAM Career Center.
SWISSAM University is currently accepting students for the fall semester of the academic mobility program.
What subjects does the program include?
- Wine & Beverage Studies;
- Food Costing & Control;
- Business Communication in English;
- Culinary principles;
- Spanish Level 1.
Students can choose subjects which they would like to study depending on the desired study load.
How to apply?
- Fill the application form before September 9, 2022;
- Write a motivational letter and attach it to the application form;
- Interview with the manager of the program;
- Sign a contract and begin your studies.
Dates of the fall semester of the academic mobility program: 03.10.2022 – 18.12.2022
You can read more on our website.
Don’t hesitate to contact us in case of any questions!
T: +7 (911) 244-49-82
T: +7 (812) 414-92-23