SWISSAM International University: 27-28.04.22 Open webinars for the business owners and managers in the hospitality industry
SWISSAM International University will hold two webinars for the business owners and managers in the hospitality industry.
On April 27’th at 13:00 EST you can participate in the web-practicum “On a way to the exquisite service in SPA. How to build a strong relationship with a client and manage loyalty to increase the revenue?”.
At the web-practicum we will:
- Look at the high-level service through the eyes of a client;
- Build СJM (Customer Journey Map) for SPA;
- Use analysis measures of the service level to increase the revenue of your SPA facility.
Participants of the web-practicum will get a guide and a checklist to analyze service in a SPA facility and a CJM template for SPA.
Speaker: Natalya Kotelnikova, top-expert in the wellness industry. Natalia creates and manages premium and lux SPA and beauty industry facilities. Her clients include Hilton, Radisson, Gazprom, Sberbank.
Learn more and sigh in: https://clck.ru/gM9Jk
On April 28’th at 13:00 EST you can participate in the webinar “Vendor management and sanitary myths”
We will discuss:
- What documents should a vendor have;
- Produce of what quality should a vendor provide;
- How to audit vendors;
- How to communicate with vendors.
- Alexandra Salnikova, manager of sanitation and hygiene security department at “Sanerity”, general hygiene doctor.
- Elena Lvovskaya, manager of the restaurant projects at DLT, SWISSAM University lecturer
Learn more and sigh in: https://clck.ru/gM9LY