The Winners of the Annual PROBA Awards 2023 Have Been Determined
In 2023, 235 applications were submitted for participation in the contest of the best PR practices, which is organized and conducted by SPN Communications.
The international communication award “Proba Awards 2023” determined the best projects in the field of PR – the award ceremony took place on September 21 at the Grand Hotel Europe within the forum “Baltic Weekend 2023”. This year 235 applications were submitted for participation in the award.
Andrey Barannikov, General Director of SPN Communications and Chairman of the PROBA AWARDS Organizing Committee, opened the awards ceremony: “I don’t remember such fierce disputes among the jury as it was today. The level of projects this year was so high that today we met twice as long as it was allotted”.
The jury paid great attention not only to the creativity and formal aspects of the evaluation, such as the achievement of the project objectives, but also to the description of the project idea, the difficulties the team went through and, of course, the new experience the project demonstrates.
The winners were:
- in the nomination “Publicly Important PR Campaigns” – PHILIN PHILGOOD’s project “My Website”;
- in the nomination “Promotion of Territories” – OMK’s project “Vyksa Festival – Festival of Urban Culture”;
- in the nomination “Public Enlightenment and Education” – R.I.M. project “Chuvash Biennale of Contemporary Art”;
- in the nomination “PR in the sphere of sustainable development” – AFFECT & SIBUR project “Ecochella”;
- in the category “Corporate Media” – LENTA project “Corporate Information Portal “Information Desk”;
- in the category “Corporate Communications” – OZON project “Anti-crisis communications in connection with a fire at a warehouse in the Moscow region”;
- in the category “Internal Communications” – SIBUR project “Sibur’s Tales”;
- in the Marketing Communications nomination – AVITO project “New Year’s Promises with Avito”;
- in the category “Corporate Social Responsibility” – TINYKOFF project “Close to Heart”;
- in the Media Relations nomination – PRO-VISION COMMUNICATIONS project “Saving Private Pushkin: Against the Current”;
- in the nomination “Digital & Social Media” – TINYKOFF project “Bears, ducks and capybaras: how to unite IT workers in Russia with the help of memes and totems”.
- in the nomination “University. Dmitry Solodovnikov Award: Best Practical Communication Project” – project of the SPBPU STUDENTS COLLECTIVE “All-Russian Online School for Media Volunteers “MediaVOL””;
- in the nomination “University. Dmitry Solodovnikov Award: Best Theoretical Communication Project” – the project “Love from the First Working Day” by Esenia YUSHKOVA and Sofia SKVORTSOVA from TSU;
- the choice of the State Hermitage Museum – VKONTAKTE and their “Project to raise funds for the restoration of Peter the Great’s costume”;
- AITA LUZGINA with the case “Project Director of DIGITAL agency INTERIUM” becomes the specialist of the year;
- in the nomination “Effective Grand Prix” – the project of the Pyatyorochka Shopping Network “Local Community Centers”;
- in the Creative Grand Prix nomination – BRAININGGROUP & MTS project “MTS – Work without Drama”.
Congratulations to the winners! To learn more about the annual PROBA Awards, please visit the official website: https://pr-proba.ru/ .