Vacancy: Sales Manager for Ahlers Russia
Sales Manager for Trade Facilitation & After Sales services
Ahlers Russia, Moscow – St. Petersburg
At Ahlers we enable our customers to stay focused on their core business by delivering solutions that add value by solving the Supply Chain- and Trade challenges in today’s complex- and emerging environments.
Through State-of-the-Art services in Trade Facilitation- & Logistics services, our customers benefit every day to save costs, achieve operational excellence and deliver their goods in time!
A true, proven one-stop-shop Trade Facilitation Services solution:
- Facilitate your business operations through International Business Process Outsourcing services.
- We act as your Trading Partner, responsible for managing the total supply chain up to ‘door delivery’ efficiently and transparently.
- The Ahlers’ trading platform orchestrates the route-to-market by outsourcing anything from purchase, transportation, import, customs clearance, order-2-cash operations, invoicing/accounting, tax, legal and local distribution.
Due to the increase of opportunities from Russian Multi-National companies, we are now expanding our local team in Russia by hiring a Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager for the Ahlers Business Unit Trade Facilitation & After Sales Services will actively develop sales opportunities by hunting Russian Multinational Enterprises who have a need for help with international import, customs clearance, International purchase and invoicing, including other back offices services for their revenues in Russia.
Target companies are Russian Multinationals with supply chains and sourcing from abroad.
Key functional duties:
- Drive the consultative selling of Trade Facilitation Services and Supply Chain solutions.
- Being the trusted advisor locally in Russia for International suppliers.
- Generate new service ideas and facilitate development of new services.
- Participating in marketing strategies and analyzing the sales channels efficiency.
- Hunt for sales opportunities for the Trade Facilitation Services and accurately work with the CRM-tool.
- Provide accurate and verified data for sales forecasts and sales plans.
- Achieve sales targets through identifying and attracting new customers for Ahlers customs services and logistics solutions.
- Define service margins using quotations prepared by Shared Operations and other cost components to make a Commercial Proposal – in accordance with the local pricing policy.
- Influence Ahlers’ senior management, gain commitment and support for proposed ideas, and handle objections through solid reasoning.
The role is responsible for achieving growth and accomplishing targets on new sales.
- Minimum 5 years successful consultative hunting sales experience in an international company in Russia.
- Practical experience in selling to C-level.
- Experience in working with complex (supply chain) clients or processes.
- Good knowledge of international trade, customs processes, and global logistics.
- Ability to build and co-create integral solutions and get buy-in with key stakeholders.
- Ability to build effective relations at all levels in the company.
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a competitive business environment.
- Fluent in Russian and good (upper – intermediate) level of English language.
- Objective, honest, trustworthy and ethical.
To apply for a job, please contact Vera Bondareva email@example.com