Benefits of being a SPIBA member:
Many International firms choose to establish their production plants or regional offices in north-western Russia. They value the potential of the area which is characterized by the dynamic nature of its business community. Here companies can find a rapidly expanding infrastructure with a quality workforce. SPIBA offers foreign and Russian owned companies an array of services to assist them in reaching their goals.
The majority of SPIBA members are firms which are either entirely or partially owned by non-Russian companies. Therefore, they either have substantial business interests in north-western Russia, or are Russian companies with an international business agenda who can provide references for their foreign partners or clients. Individuals who share the SPIBA philosophy, and are willing to make improvements on the investment climate in north-western Russia, are eligible for membership.
SPIBA is an independent, flexible, and member driven organization that treats all of its members equally.
Advantages of joining SPIBA:
- Free attendance of SPIBA committees meetings: Marketing and Communications Committee, HR Committee, Environment, Industrial Committee, Legislation and Lobbying Committee, Finance Committee, workgroups on custom, under the State Unitary Enterprise “Vodokanal of St. Petersburg” and Federal Antimonopoly Service Administration for Saint-Petersburg (UFAS),
- Possibility public speaking at the committees’ meetings as agreed with its participants,
- Participation in SPIBA paid events with discount for SPIBA members,
- Possibility to suggest the topic for the SPIBA significant event and become a speaker for this event,
- Participation in Committees’ work, suggesting ideas for the events, being involved in the planning of work,
- Possibility to become elected as co-chair of Committees,
- Possibility to become a member of Executive committee as a result of SPIBA members’ election,
- Possibility to form new committees and workgroups,
- Possibility to offer additional services at discounts for SPIBA members: educational programs and trainings, business coaching, carrying out of researches, consultations on regional business development;
- Publication of company’s news on SPIBA web-site in the section «news of SPIBA members»,
- Possibility to increase the number of members in association, in particular, by way of developing business communications,
- Being a sponsor of SPIBA events as promotion on the market,
- SPIBA welcomes all new members at its General Meetings. Representatives of companies, which have recently joined SPIBA, are offered to introduce their organizations at the next SPIBA general meeting.
- Information about the company is placed on SPIBA web site.
How to apply for membership? – see Applying for SPIBA membership