The continuing rapid spread of coronavirus COVID-19 represents one of the most significant global crises of public health in recent history. This pandemic continues to cause unprecedented disruption in all areas of human life and major commercial disturbances.
Relevant information and recommendations in Russian regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus infection COVID-19 are here.
- Measures of support for lessees of public and private property
- Restrictions on the rights of physical persons due to Сovid-19
- COVID-19 epidemic: Overview of state measures to support business
- The Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry and state commercial courts introduce special emergency operating procedures to combat COVID-19
- Construction: to work you mustn’t rest
- The impact of the coronavirus pandemic on lease relationships: a review of current law and court practice.
- Coronavirus and days off from March 30 in Russia: legal consequences for business
- New Coronavirus (2019-nCov): Advice for Employers
- The COVID-19 pandemic and performance of contracts: force majeure or commercial risk?
- DLA Piper