Dismissal of employees: new risks and solutions
June 23 @ 10:00 - 12:30
SPIBA HR Committee is pleased to invite you to take part in the round table “Dismissal of employees: new risks and solutions” (hybrid format).
Date: Wednesday, June 23rd, 2021
Time: 10.00 – 12.30
Venue: Conference hall on the 6th floor, Business center Mertens House, Nevsky pr., 21 /Zoom
Moderator: Alexander Korkin, co-chair of SPIBA HR committee, Associate, Head of Employment Practice, Baker McKenzie, St Petersburg
- Alexander Korkin, Associate, Head of Employment Practice, Baker McKenzie, St Petersburg: New approaches of courts on disputes about dismissals. What is going on and what to do?
- Vyacheslav Charkovsky, Head of Legal, Unilever: Dismissal for violation of employer’s ethical requirements.
- Olga Polezhaeva, Head of the Practice of Legal Consulting on Labor Law and Labor Protection, ANCOR Consulting: Dismissal of remote employees in 2021: recommendations for employers
- Nadezhda Chernova, HR Manager for Legal Support and Social Partnership, Baltika Brewery, Part of the Carlsberg Group: Offering vacancies while reducing the number and staff of employees.
- Irina Chernitskaya, HR Director CIS & Baltic, AHLERS: topic tbc
- Evgeny Zimin, Head of the Regional Department of Legal Support North-West, X5 Retail Group: topic tbc
|OFFLINE (Nevsky 21)
Please, confirm your
participation by email firstname.lastname@example.org until June 14, 2021.
The meeting will be held in Russian.
HR COMMITTEE SPONSOR