- This event has passed.
Online discussion “Socio-economic Situation in Russia: perspectives”
February 25 @ 16:00 - 18:00
SPIBA is pleased to invite you to participate in an online discussion “Socio-economic Situation in Russia: perspectives”.
Date: Thursday, February 25th, 2021
Time: 16.00 – 18.00
Moderator: Maxim Kalinin, Managing Partner, Baker McKenzie
- Maxim Kalinin, Managing Partner, Baker McKenzie: Growth Points in the New Economy: Regulatory Priorities and Mechanisms
- Stanislav Murashov, Macroanalyst, Raiffeisenbank: Russian Economy after the Crisis: Trends and Prospects
- Igor Baranov, Candidate of Economic Sciences, Vice-Dean Education and Research, SberUniversity: Digital Technologies Markets and Prospects for Their Regulation in 2021
- Ekaterina Levochskaya, General Director, M-Brain: A New Era of Thinking. Lifestyle in a Crisis Changes Business Processes. Prospects for 2021
- Valentin Dodonov, Director of the Market Access Department, BIOCAD: Social Sphere in the Post-covid Era
The meeting will be held in Russian.
The conference will remain open for 30 minutes following the speakers’ presentations so that everyone will have the opportunity to ask individual questions to the speakers or other participants in the Zoom chat.