25/10 – INDUSTRIAL FORUM by Borenius, Maris and CBRE
Vvedenskiy hotel, October 25, 2018
FOCUS OF DISCUSSION:
- Selection of industrial site – what difficulties have to be solved by manufacturing company dealing with industrial parks, state lands, secondary property market, warehouses in Saint Petersburg and Leningrad region;
- Connection to utility networks – is it easier now?
- Conversion of land from one legal status to another (changing category of land and permitted use). Town-planning aspects of manufacturing disposition;
- Sanitary zones – legislation amendments – what are consequences of new procedure for manufacturers?
- Ecological requirements – how changes influence launching manufacture and its operating;
- Interaction with state authorities and monopolists. Preferences for investors – declarations and reality;
- Implementation of development project – construction “surprises” and relationships between project stakeholders.
09:30 Participants registration. Welcome coffee break.
10:00 – 11:15 – Session I. Panel discussion.
Opening speech of Boris Moshenskiy, CEO of Maris company in association with CBRE.
Panel discussion on the Forum key issues with participation of market experts.
- Boris Moshenskiy, CEO Maris company in association with CBRE
- Andrei Sergeev, director of Economic Development Agency of Leningrad Region (AERLO)
- Maya Petrova, partner of Borenius law firm
- Gennadiy Kirkin, general director of “IRBIS” company
11:15 – 12:30 Session II. Industrial cases.
- Anton Dexter, general director of RAUM Bugry (topic to be specified)
- Laurinas Kuzavas, CEO of SIRIN Development (M-10, Nordway), Conversion of land use from agricultural to industrial use. Comparative analysis of practice of connection to utility networks in Baltic region (Riga, Vilnius) and in Russia (Saint Petersburg)
- Sergey Efimov, Production Manager JSC Fiskars Brands Rus (topic to be specified)
- Olga Egorova, Head of Legal Department, SMM CJSC, Implementation of a construction project on the example of purchase of a plant in Shushary settlement
Invited to participate: Maksim Meiksin, Chairman of the Committee on Industrial Policy and Innovations of
St. Petersburg, Siemens, Dermosil, Energo, BSH Hausgeräte.
12:30 – 13:00 – coffee break and networking
MarketingRussia@borenius.com or by telephone +7 812 335 22 20
Date and time: 25 October 2018, 10: 00-13:30 (registration starts at 09: 30)
Location: Vvedenskiy hotel, Bolshoy pr. PS, bld. 37