26/07 – Capital Legal Services invite you to participate in webinar “Internet advertising counters will start ticking on September 1”
In the summer of 2021, a law was adopted on a unified tracking system for all Internet advertising in Russia, obliging advertisers, advertisement distributors and advertising system operators to report to the Russian communication authority (Roskomnadzor) about launched advertisements. The law is taking effect on September 1, 2022, but many concerns still remain.
On July 26 at 12 PM, our lawyers will try to address the main concerns. The webinar will include:
- In what format will data need to be provided?
- What will the mandatory tagging of advertising look like?
- Who will have access to advertisement tracking info?
- What are the consequences if information is not submitted Roskomnadzor?
These and other questions will be answered by:
- Anna Khokhlova, Senior Associate of the Antitrust practice at Capital Legal Services.
- Antonina Shishanova, Associate of the Intellectual Property practice at Capital Legal Services.
The meeting will be held in Russian. To register for the webinar, please follow this link.
Participation in the event is free of charge. Please register in advance.