« All Events
Webinar “Practice well-being and work with human potential through the practice of career counseling. How much does employee burnout cost a business?”
08.12.2021 @ 10:00 - 12:00
SPIBA HR Committee is pleased to invite you to take part in the webinar “Practice well-being and work with human potential through the practice of career counseling. How much does employee burnout cost a business?”
Date: Wednesday, December 8th, 2021
Time: 10.00 – 12.00
Questions to discuss:
- What industries have experienced burnout during the pandemic?
- Who is leaving – unskilled or skilled employees, beginners or experienced professionals?
- What should a business do?
- How to restructure your work with people?
Moderator: Yana Donskaya, Head of HR Department, Gazprom Germania
- Marina Pronskih, Career counselor, Process Manager, Kelly: “Career Counseling as a Part of Well-Being Practice”
- Daria Lozinskaya, Transformation Co-worker Relations Manager, IKEA: “Hold or Let Go: Career Counseling in the Age of Transformation”
- Irina Kuzmenkova, General Director, UPSTEP Talent Bureau: “Corporate and Career Counseling”
- Julia Sakharova, Director, HeadHunter North-West: “What people want and what worries them. HeadHunter Research”
The webinar will be held in Russian.
|HR COMMITTEE SPONSOR